You can have fun dating, especially when you know what kind of life you want to have with a special someone. There’s nothing like discovering a new you while attracting ‘the one’. Use our list of 10 questions to ask a potential boyfriend as a bridge to Karezza discussions. Do their answers reflect openness to a Karezza lifestyle?
10 questions to ask a potential boyfriend in the Karezza universe
1. How do you like to spend your alone time?
It’s important to know what a person is like when they are alone. It says a lot about how they see themselves and their goals in life.
2. What do you think about the porn culture right now?
Ask this one super casually. It’s important to know how they feel about porn and its influence on society. It also will give insight into whether their past involved porn.
3. Who was your role model growing up? Why?
Seeing who they idolise shows their real passion. If they love Nicola Tesla, they might be super passionate about renewable energy, etc.
4. Do you like trying new things? Food, sports, adventures?
No, this isn’t a cold open to “Would you be open to trying a new way to make love?,” but it could be if you wanted it to be. 😉
5. What’s something you could do forever and never get bored?
Outward passions like reading, or making a project they love can definitely apply to taking the time to bond with you.
6. How do you like to handle stress?
A person shows their true self when under pressure. What they do shows how well they treat themselves.
7. What does your ideal romantic adventure look like?
Dream, not fantasy. Dreams become reality, fantasy stays in the mind. If they want to take a long hike in the great wide open, does that sound romantic to you? Do you see yourself there, maybe becoming intimate? Does this align with your dream romantic scenario? Can you blend the two into one?
Dating and family
8. What is your parents’ relationship like?
His parents never kissed in front of their kids. Hers did. This influenced how we each saw a healthy romantic relationship while growing up.
9. How do your parents feel about you dating?
An essential question if you are new to dating, or still living at home.
10. What is your relationship with your family like?
This question can reveal how he will approach his relationship with you.
If this doesn’t help you to snag a potential boyfriend, try it on someone else! If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.